Glitch Lab Glitch Lab

This game is pretty clever!! Congrats!

Install_D Install_D

I really liked the minimallistic design. All of the elements hold it together to create a refreshing experience for a genre that has seen it all. Congrats!

Comatose Comatose

It's a ripoff of 2D Array's "The Company of Myself". But here, unlike in that other game, the physics are loosely balanced and the little bits of story are completely unrelated to gameplay. So, where The company of myself feels coherent and compelling, this one just feels frustrating and trying to hard to be "artsy"

Fairytale Annihilation Fairytale Annihilation

Nice game! Overall a fun experience (at times I forgot completely about the heli and went just around killing stuff), although I think a little balancing is required. I felt that money collection feels a little too slow (especially at the beginning). I never felt the need to upgrade either health, aim or jump height, so maybe some enemies could make these upgrades more necessary earlier in the game.

I am the Atom I am the Atom

Nice concept, though I believe the "atom" theme is a little under-used and that a little more feedback on parts collection could have been nice.

Ah, and there is a small glitch in the score system: once it reaches zero it starts flipping between 1 and 0 at a really fast pace.

Personal Trip to the Moon Personal Trip to the Moon

Great atmosphere! (no pun intended). I really liked the scene direction, and music selection was spot on. Keep up the good work!